Subject: RE: Academic Alert/Restriction
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:56:08 -0400

I told her because I saw her when she checked in, but I don't always see
students at check-in (if I'm away from my desk) and often I get busy and
can't tell them.  The ultimate responsibility to tell them lies with the
coach, but I try to help when I can.  She may attend, but just can't play.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 1:39 PM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Subject: Re: Academic Alert/Restriction

Christy,

Is it my responsibility to tell her or does she already know?  Also, is she
not even allowed to come with us or just not play?

Thank you,

Mike

----- Original Message ----- 

From: NCCSOFFICE <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Ron Klepal' <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; [email-masked] ;
'Lindsey <mailto:[email-masked]>  Hoxie' 

Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 1:25 PM

Subject: Academic Alert/Restriction

AD & Coaches,

Great news.another week without any students on AA/Restriction.  All
students are academically eligible to play.  I will not be sending hard-copy
notification.

Mike, Heather Mayfield is not eligible to play today.  She was not in school
the required number of hours.  Please respond so that I know you received
this.

Thanks for serving!  Have a blessed day.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

__________ NOD32 3034 (20080417) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com