Subject: RE: Will Carlton game situation with referee and field
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:06:03 -0400

Write the letter & email it to me.

We will save it and submit it at the end of the season when they ask for
official evaluations.

Sorry about the sticks on the field I did not know! 

See you tonight  

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:56 AM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: Will Carlton game situation with referee and field

Ron,

I was finally writing that letter for the situation we had with the referee
at the Will Carlton game.  Do you think it is too late?  I am going to go
ahead and write it.  however, I wasn't sure who to address it to.  Should I
write the letter to you and you respond to it forwarding it along with to
the proper contacts?  Let me know your thoughts on this.

Also, how are things with the field?  Are we all marked for tonight's game?
Also, I put a call in for Ms. Brahzee about getting some of the younger kids
to pick up all the twigs on the south end of the field.  We picked up the
larger sticks but there quite a few smaller twigs and such.  Anyways, we
will work on getting those cleaned up. 

Thank you for all of your help! 

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]