Subject: RE: Liesl Nuñez
From: "Charlie Nunez" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:53:07 -0400

She forgot to give it to you on Thursday. She has it with her game clothes –
do you need it sooner?

 

Sincerely,

Charlie Nunez, Jr.

(517) 507-3658

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 5:47 PM
To: Charlie Nunez
Subject: Re: Liesl Nuñez

I was going through the registrations and did not find Liesl's paperwork or
payment.  I thought she told me she had it for me but I didn't remember her
giving it to me.  Did she turn it in?  Let me know and I can ask my
daughters if they may have put it away as well.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Charlie Nunez <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 9:04 PM

Subject: Liesl Nuñez

Mike,

We finally got the physical today. She is all set. 

Can she bring it all tomorrow for the game? Based on the weather, there
might not be a game so we could mail it.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Charlie Nunez, Jr.

(517) 507-3658

I help people eliminate stress, have more family time, increase cash
reserves and control their financial future while working with a team of
positive people interested in your success.