Subject: RE: Make up and added games
From: "Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:21:16 -0500

i'm on midnights this week....so haven't talked to Becca about it, since
just got in.  I'm sure Becca would love to play more, being her last
year.  Can count us in.  And thanks, being the last year, i enjoy it  as
much as Becca.
 
Debbie K Hawn
Maintenance Support Clerk, USPS 
4800 Collins Road Lansing, MI  48924   

517-337-8867 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:21 PM
To: [email-masked]; Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Emily Huffaker; Logan,
William; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Charlie Nunez;
[email-masked]; Mimi Patterson; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Shawna M. Shaw; Bruce Shively; Sean Soouthwell;
David A. Tuthill; [email-masked]; Sheila Henderson;
[email-masked]
Cc: Marni
Subject: Make up and added games 

Hi all.
    I had so many girls ask me if we were going to be making up any of
the games that got canceled.  Well you asked for it and you got it.  I
was able to get a few teams to agree to play us on some upcoming dates.
They are not set in stone since I have to give a final confirmation.
Also, just a side note, four of the seniors will be gone from May 15th
thru May 26th.  They would not be available for 2 of the 3 games
proposed. 
    I am calling a practice for on Thursday May 21st @ 3:30 pm.  We will
go over how the game with Howell went down and prepare for upcoming
games as well.
Here are the proposed dates and games we can play:
-Friday May 22 at 5:00 pm at Barry County.  
That is an AWAY game and I would need help with a few drivers.
 
-Tuesday May 26th at 5:00 pm HOME with Owosso Christian.
This is a make-up game for a rainout.
 
-Wednesday May 27th at 4 or 4:30 pm HOME with Holt Lutheran. This game
is scheduled earlier so everyone can still have time to get to church,
youth group, and other scheduled events.  This game could end up being a
tie breaker for the leader* in league standings.
 
    I will need to know who can and can not play and for what games.
Let me know what you can commit to and I will finalize the games that I
think we have enough of a team.  Let me know asap.  I would like to
contact everyone back by the end of the day tomorrow.
 *A victory over Calhoun Christian in Thursdays game may place us in a
tie for First in league play.  We would still need to play Holt Lutheran
and beat them but it is all right there for the taking.  Lets start with
a strong victory over Calhoun and we will expect the best!
Go lady Warriors!  I am proud to be your coaching you!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Coach)
[email-masked]