Subject: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to lahaasports. Visit today!
From: "lahaasports Moderator" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Mar 2009 23:31:15 -0000

Welcome to the lahaasports group at Yahoo! Groups.

You're set to connect with your group, so drop by soon.
Be sure to check out all the simple (and free) ways to
communicate, share, and discover:

* You choose when and how to stay in touch
* Swap photos, files, polls, calendars, links, and more with members
* Quickly scan new postings and browse detailed message archives
* Plus enjoy many more ways to show and tell - 24/7

So get started. Visit lahaasports now.
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42879/*http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lahaasports

Regards,
Moderator
lahaasports

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Your email address has been added to the email list of a Yahoo! Group.
To gain access to all of your group's web features (previous messages,
photos, files, calendar, etc.) and easier control of your message
delivery options, we highly recommend that you complete your account
by connecting your email address to Yahoo account. It is easy and free.
Please visit:
http://groups.yahoo.com/convacct?email=mikeb.llps%40comcast.net&list=lahaasports

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/