Subject: Outstanding invoice
From: "Francisco A Villarruel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:29:13 -0400

Michael

Please note that the invoice for Spring soccer referee assigning fees is
still outstanding. Please remit immediately.

The GLASRA policy is that outstanding invoices will preclude us from
assigning for subsequent seasons. We would not want to penalize your
school/players over a minor matter such as this.

/Francisco

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Francisco A Villarruel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:57:35 -0400
Subject: Assigning invoice
 
Michael
 
For whatever reason, the snail mail invoice for 2009 soccer assigning
fees was returned with an unknown person. For this reason, I have
attached an electronic version of the invoice for assigning fees. Please
forward this at your earliest convenience.
____________________________________________________________
Certificate Courses
Flexible Accredited Certification Programs At University Of Phoenix.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=oKPmP14egtb0O4N0hxMvGgAAJ1AIPP3RxFN84Mv7Kcm7lAj8AAUAAAAAAAAAAM6qrz6Yjc2_OowjLQW55hvH6CP5AAAAAA==