Subject: FW: FW: Soccer All Conference Info
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:57:18 -0400

Any questions call me 614-5068

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: rklepal [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 9:52 AM
To: 'rklepal'; 'Matthew Dube'; 'Rick Berning'; 'Becky Chapin'; 'Mark
Krontz'; 'Mike Roberts'; 'Roy Shields'
Subject: FW: FW: Soccer All Conference Info
Importance: High

Girl Soccer Mid South Nominations 

Please Use Email only 

Thank you 

Girl's Soccer Mid-South All-Conference Nominations 2008

10 Field players and 2 Goalies will be named to the all-conference team. 

Please nominate players on your team that you feel deserve consideration.
List your nominations in order of your best player first, then your second
best and so on. 

The team season summary form must be completed along with the all-conference
selections. 

Nominations are due by Tuesday May 27th.  A list of all nominees will be
sent by Wednesday, May 28 to the MSC athletic directors for voting and
ranking.

Return the all-conference team votes & rank by Thursday May 29

Send nominations by e-mail to Ron Klepal:

[email-masked]       Any Questions call 517-323-3691  

 

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____