Subject: Re: April 20th game
From: "Francisco A Villarruel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:59:53 -0400

That's a default setting--thanks for the catch. I'll change it right now.
Fields are attached to schools, and NCC is at GLCC--so that's a
check/balaence.

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:48:21 -0400 "Mike" <[email-masked]>
writes:
Francisco,
The game on April 20th is listed at Great Lakes but it is actually at our
home field at New Covenant.  I just wanted to make sure the refs came to
the correct location.  Much appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
New Covenant Christian School
[email-masked] 
____________________________________________________________
Become a Medical Transcriptionist. Click here to find schedules designed to fit your life.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTJjHZww9TTJx2nx0JjlJJmewYKCS7Xuxx291JYR3pIJcsldpbQ7Vu/