Subject: RE: soccer flags
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:39:59 -0400

I will when I see them.  I'll let you know what I hear.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 11:38 AM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Subject: Re: soccer flags

Both Ron and Kevin have said they do not have the flags and do not know
where they are.  Mr. Ryckman told me that either Mr. Moede or Mr. Murray
would be the people to check with.  If you happen to see them, could you
mention to them we are looking for them?  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: NCCSOFFICE <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:54 AM

Subject: RE: soccer flags

Have you talked to Ron Klepal?  If not, his email is:  [email-masked]

What about Kevin Imhoff, might he know?  [email-masked]

I haven't seen Russ Mowen in over a month.  I saw Mr. Moede yesterday so I'm
not sure if he'll be back in or not today.as soon as I see him I'll talk to
him about it.  

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:47 AM
To: New Covenant
Subject: soccer flags

Christy,

I need to find out if anyone might know where the soccer (corner) flags are.
Any suggestions on how I can get the word out?  I wasn't sure if you might
see Mr. Moede or Mr. Mowen or if there would be someone else there that
might know.  Please advise.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]