Subject: RE: Soccer game tomorrow
From: "Mimi Patterson" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:36:23 -0400

Hi Mike!

Thanks for the info.  Kristen will be sure to be properly clad for school
tomorrow!  We wouldn't want to scare anybody!!

See you at the game!

Mimi

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:27 PM
To: Mimi Patterson
Subject: Re: Soccer game tomorrow

Mimi,

The girls have Kristen's uniform and will bring it to school tomorrow.  I do
not believe there was anything special to wear for game days.  I am certain
clothes are required at NCCS so just make sure she is wearing some. :)  Hope
ya have (had) a great Easter!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Mimi Patterson <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 3:40 PM

Subject: Soccer game tomorrow

Hi Mike!

Kristen was wondering what the soccer girls are supposed to wear to school
tomorrow during the day and also what they should do as far as a uniform for
the game tomorrow evening.  Is there a plan?

Thanks!

Mimi