Subject: RE: RE:Girls soccer
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:41:27 -0400

I am happy that the ladies have games to play.
 
Make sure you call Francisco Villarruel    517-290-7681 (cl) for officials
soon.
 
Are gym is booked with CHAP Girls soccer and with other church home school
activities.
 
We could carve out some time on different Fridays.
This Friday is out but next Friday would work.
I am sorry about that.
When is your first game?   When is your first home game?  
 
Thank you for coaching I know the girls are happy about that & they are
blessed.
 
Ron Klepal
West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 09:21 AM
To: rklepal
Subject: Re: RE:Girls soccer

Ron,
I did get the voicemail you left me yesterday.  I also spoke to Scott Richie
as well and it looks as though we are in better shape than what had
previously been communicated.  I may have to get the refs set up since that
has not been completed.  I did want to find out if the gym at West would be
available any of the days after school (between 3:15/3:30 to 5 or 5:30).  I
am waiting back to hear from Steve Fitch to see if the Doty center may be
available at all as well.  We will be able to use the field at school when
the weather settles.  I am hoping that we will only need to be inside for
the next month at the most.  Let me know if that is a possibility.  Much
appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: rklepal <mailto:[email-masked]>  
To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2:05 PM
Subject: RE:Girls soccer

I hope this helps!
God bless you 
 
Ron Klepal
West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: rklepal [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 04:17 PM
To: 'Mike'
Subject: RE: Uniforms update

I will clean out the old Girl's soccer bin and make a new one 

You Know I just may buy a new Bin and start all over!

Thanks 

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 3:30 PM
To: rklepal
Subject: Re: Uniforms update

What box are you planning on putting the unifaorm in?

----- Original Message ----- 

From: rklepal <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 2:13 PM

Subject: RE: Uniforms update

I will take the uniform to the school and put it in the box.

But you are correct that we need to keep it all together.

I will talk with Hank at Phoenix about the girls getting some training.

But that will not happen until the August because lor the next few weeks is
not training Hank is working with ODP as an evaluator.

Then starting July 14 to the 25th he has the academy training that the girls
would need to pay for.  It is a great program that runs every day for 2
weeks. See their web site for more info.

Then they take a week or 2 off and start club training Aug 12 at night at
GLCC.

Here is the website 

http://www.psgsoccer.us <http://www.psgsoccer.us/>  

Thanks 

 

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:33 AM
To: rklepal
Subject: Re: Uniforms update

Ron,

Currently I have all of the uniforms with me.  I would like to get Arielle's
from you so we can keep everything together.  Maybe I could have Christina
drop by and pick it up from you.  Do you think we could schedule something
(maybe even a couple of times) a session with the Phoenix teams' coach?  I
just keep hearing such great things about him and I think we may really
benefit from his knowledge.  I know I would learn a lot from him.
Especially how to use drills to instruct.  Let me know what you think.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: rklepal <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:51 AM

Subject: RE: Uniforms update

Mike, I talked with her and her parents then I picked up her uniform last
Sunday at her Open House Party.

We also worked out the payment for her registration fee.

So she is all set and we have all of the uniforms.  The seniors lives and
their families get so busy at the end of school it just gets crazy.

Thank you for letting me know about the problem.

Is there any thing else that I need to do?

I did get a special medal in the mail for Rebecca Hawn for being placed on
the Mid South All conference team.

Christy did give it to her last week.

God Bless you and your family 

Have a great summer.

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 4:28 PM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: Uniforms update

Ron,

I wanted to give you an update on the uniforms.  All have been returned
except for Arielle Pomales.  I have spoken with her a few times and to her
mother about getting it returned.  I was told they were still looking for it
but had misplaced it.   I had requested that it be returned before the last
day of school which has not occurred.  Miss Brazee even told Arielle that
she may not be able to graduate if she did not return her uniform (a little
over the top but Khati was just trying to help us get a quick response).  My
thoughts would be to go ahead and have the school invoice them for the
replacement cost of $100.00 .  If they refuse to pay the school can and will
just hold her transcripts. Also, I am not even sure if she ever paid her
registration.  If she didn't, I will leave that up to you if you feel that
needs to be invoiced  since she only played in 4 games.  I don't want to
beat anyone up but there does need to be some accountability and
responsibility.  Can you go ahead and have Christy to send out the invoice
for the uniform?  Let me know what you come up with.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Wk 517-321-4144
Hm 517-321.4568
[email-masked]