Subject: RE: Soccer
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:43:42 -0400

I'm sorry that I don't have any concrete answers for you.  I'm not aware of
any schedule being done, though it may have been.  Perhaps Ron set it up
before he left (321-8052) or Scott (719-6056) before he stepped down.  If
neither of them have done it, then I would suggest a call to Jim to ask him
how to proceed.  This is just one of the many examples of why we need an AD.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:33 AM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Subject: Re: Soccer

Christy,

Who should I talk to if Kevin doesn't know anything about this?  Is there a
schedule already done and if so who would have it?  Do you think it would
help to call Ron Keppel?  I am just not sure what is in place and what needs
to be done.  I appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: NCCSOFFICE <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:10 AM

Subject: FW: Soccer

Mike,

I heard back from Kevin I. regarding soccer.  Please see our thread below:

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Kevin Imhoff [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:03 AM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Subject: RE: Soccer

Christy,
 
I was only planning on doing the boys soccer stuff. I do not know much about
the girls program. 
 
Thanks for your help,
 
Kevin

  _____  

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Soccer
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:11:01 -0400

Mike Bishop just called me regarding girls' soccer.  He had questions about
the upcoming season and schedule.  I told him that you had volunteered to
take questions regarding soccer, so he will likely try to reach you soon.
Did you intend to take questions for both boys' and girls' soccer?  Or were
you just intending to take care of things for boys?  I assumed both, but I
probably shouldn't have assumed anything.  Please let me know.  Thanks
Kevin.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

 

  _____  

Windows LiveT Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to
meet. Check it out.
<http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009>