Subject: RE: Thursday's Game
From: "Charlie Nunez" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:31:10 -0400

Thank you,

I am planning to be at the school on Thursday at appointed time. 

Sincerely,

Liesl Nuñez 

Charlie Nunez, Jr.

(517) 507-3658

www.ISolveProblems.biz

I help people eliminate stress, have more family time, increase cash
reserves and control their financial future while working with a team of
positive people interested in your success. 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:17 PM
To: Charlie Nunez
Subject: Re: Thursday's Game 

I just sent something off.  If you can get to the school, we can probably
get you a ride there (and back of course).  I really would like to have you
there for this game.  Last year this team was pretty good and we could
really need your skills.  Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Coach)
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Charlie Nunez <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; [email-masked] 

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:07 PM

Subject: Thursday's Game

Hi,

I was wondering where exactly is the game and how long does it take to get
there on Thursday? I do not know yet if can come, it depends on the first
question. If someone could let me know the details, Lord willing, I’ll be
there. Thanks a lot.

Liesl Nuñez

Sincerely,

Charlie Nunez, Jr.

(517) 507-3658

www.ISolveProblems.biz

I help people eliminate stress, have more family time, increase cash
reserves and control their financial future while working with a team of
positive people interested in your success.