Subject: RE: Tuesdays game
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:46:33 -0400

The match for Tuesday is @ 5pm against Calhoun 

The match for Thursday is at 5pm  against CHAP

Thursday is our last soccer game.

I need you to think about some soccer awards.

Usually we have 4 awards or so.

You choose the awards and you and or the team decide who gets them. That's
up to you!

Some of the awards in the past have been

MVP 

MVP offence 

MVP Defense

Most improver

Coach's award

Spirit award 

Please feel free to think what you want to do.

4 awards is best but no more than 6

I need to order the trophies by 5/20 to get them here for our awards night
6/3

So if you can get the awards & who they will before on Monday 5/19.

I will set everything up.

Thank you again.

 

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 10:58 AM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: Tuesdays game

Ron,

The schedule shows that Tuesday's game with Calhoun Christian is at 5:00 pm.
Can you confirm this time for me?  I know the CHAP game on Thursday is
changed to 5:00 pm.  I just need to have this confirmed since I may have
announced it wrong last week.  

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Wk 517-321-4144

Hm 517-321-4568
[email-masked]