Subject: RE: Make up and added games
From: "Logan, William" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:44:42 -0400

Mike,
 
Ashley is totally in favor of scheduling the "extra" games.  As you've
noted already, as a Senior, she and the other 3 Seniors would only be
able to play the final game against Holt Lutheran, since they will be on
their Senior Mission Trip beginning May 16th.
 
However, if the Holt Lutheran game does not come to fruition, this
Thursday's game will be her and the other NCCS Senior's last game of
their short soccer careers.  Could you make it a point to make sure that
these Senior girls not spend a lot of the game on the bench this
Thursday, in case this turns out to be their last game for NCCS.  I
think this would mean a lot to them!
 
Thanks,
 
Lee

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:21 PM
To: [email-masked]; Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Emily Huffaker; Logan,
William; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Charlie Nunez;
[email-masked]; Mimi Patterson; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Shawna M. Shaw; Bruce Shively; Sean Soouthwell;
David A. Tuthill; [email-masked]; Sheila Henderson;
[email-masked]
Cc: Marni
Subject: Make up and added games 

Hi all.
    I had so many girls ask me if we were going to be making up any of
the games that got canceled.  Well you asked for it and you got it.  I
was able to get a few teams to agree to play us on some upcoming dates.
They are not set in stone since I have to give a final confirmation.
Also, just a side note, four of the seniors will be gone from May 15th
thru May 26th.  They would not be available for 2 of the 3 games
proposed. 
    I am calling a practice for on Thursday May 21st @ 3:30 pm.  We will
go over how the game with Howell went down and prepare for upcoming
games as well.
Here are the proposed dates and games we can play:
-Friday May 22 at 5:00 pm at Barry County.  
That is an AWAY game and I would need help with a few drivers.
 
-Tuesday May 26th at 5:00 pm HOME with Owosso Christian.
This is a make-up game for a rainout.
 
-Wednesday May 27th at 4 or 4:30 pm HOME with Holt Lutheran. This game
is scheduled earlier so everyone can still have time to get to church,
youth group, and other scheduled events.  This game could end up being a
tie breaker for the leader* in league standings.
 
    I will need to know who can and can not play and for what games.
Let me know what you can commit to and I will finalize the games that I
think we have enough of a team.  Let me know asap.  I would like to
contact everyone back by the end of the day tomorrow.
 *A victory over Calhoun Christian in Thursdays game may place us in a
tie for First in league play.  We would still need to play Holt Lutheran
and beat them but it is all right there for the taking.  Lets start with
a strong victory over Calhoun and we will expect the best!
Go lady Warriors!  I am proud to be your coaching you!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Coach)
[email-masked] 

*Notice from Dykema Gossett PLLC:
       
To comply with U.S. Treasury regulations, we advise you that any
discussion of Federal tax issues in this communication was not intended
or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (i) for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service,
or (ii) to promote, market or recommend to another party any matter
addressed herein.
       
This Internet message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure. It is intended for use only by
the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this in error,
please (1) do not forward or use this information in any way;
and (2) contact me immediately.
       
Neither this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor anything
else in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.
       
DYKEMA