Subject: RE: follow-up
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:06:18 -0500

Thank you Mike and thank you for coaching 

God Bless you and your family

Attached is a copy of some forms that you may need.

Thanks again

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 4:24 PM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: follow-up

Hi Ron.

Now you have my email.  Feel free to communicate with me via email or you
can call me at my office (I am there unfortunately all the time).

In the evening you can call me at home.  My girls are getting the
"permission" sheets Thursday.  I will bring copies to the practice.  Also,
let me know if you find out anything about the uniforms.  If necessary I can
make phone calls if we need to track down any that were not turned in.  This
year I will do a sign-up and return sheet to keep track of what we do have.
Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Michael Bishop
Wk 517-321-4144

Hm 517-321-4568

Cell 517-775-4916
[email-masked]