Subject: Re: schedule change on CHAP game
From: "Francisco A Villarruel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 08:09:06 -0400

Is this an added match or did I miss it? Please review to make sure all
of your matches are input. I have added this match. 

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:34:46 -0400 "Mike" <[email-masked]> writes:
Francisco,
I spoke with CHAP last night and they had the dates for our home and away
games switched.  They reserved their field (Great Lakes) for May 5th at
5:30pm which is what I had as our home game with them.  So, the April
21st game is now our home game at NCCS field and the May 5th game is
their home game and ref responsibility.  Again, sorry for the confusion
and I appreciate your patience.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 
____________________________________________________________
Faster loans with less paperwork. Compare rates. Click to find the right loan.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIrTl5UgUSKKBH7KOXj5ZAvw1z7Wd0McrAaJ8oUF7ag4LIRWy1HYc/