Subject: RE: Soccer uniform returned?
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:25:58 -0400

I'm going to make the "Executive Decision" for you to hold the uniforms.
Keeping them in a safe place and all together is what we want, and if that
means having them stored in your basement, that's where they should be, as
long as you are willing to do that.  I will give the uniform to Gabe
tomorrow, so be on the lookout for it.  Thanks.

Betsy

Joey Ryckman / Betsy Gillengerten

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 3:07 PM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Subject: Re: Soccer uniform returned?

Good.  I am glad you were able to find it.  I have all of the other
uniforms.  Maybe you could give it to Gabe Culberson to give to Marisa since
they are "friends".  The uniforms are all in a bin in my basement where they
can stay unless Brian or Pastor would prefer I return everything.  I don't
mind either way.  I just know that in the past it was somewhat difficult
keeping everything together.  Let me know what is decided.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: NCCSOFFICE <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 2:09 PM

Subject: RE: Soccer uniform returned?

Hi Mike,

I found it!!!  Yeah!!!  A little stinky, but it did get turned in.  Do you
want me to leave it here in the office or put it upstairs in the (very
messy) attic where there are other uniforms kept?  Thanks,

Betsy

Joey Ryckman / Betsy Gillengerten

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:26 AM
To: New Covenant
Subject: Soccer uniform returned?

Hi Betsy.

I know I asked you when I was in the office the other day but I just wanted
to follow up.  Was a girls soccer jersey set returned (#7 shirt, shorts,
socks) to the office?  Can you kind of ask around and see if anyone might
have received it?  I have asked this family at least 4 or 5 times and I
really don't want to contact them again if they have.  If they have not, I
would like an invoice done up and sent out.  I will give you the contact
information if we get to that point.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]