Subject: Your new Softmart online account
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:11:00 -0400

<http://www.softmart.com/global_images/email/header_registration.gif> 	
Dear Michael,

Thank you for opening an Employee Purchase Program (EPP) online account
with Softmart. Please see below for your login information.

You will now enjoy the same savings benefits of volume purchasing that
your employer receives.

Not only does Softmart offer savings on computer software and hardware,
but on consumer electronics as well. This includes everything from HDTVs
to digital cameras. Softmart also discounts accessories for many
electronics. Softmart's website includes over 250,000 products from over
1,000 brands.

Get Started!
Click here <http://www.softmart.com/profile/login_register.asp?EPPId=44>
to login and to start using your account today! Please note that you
must login to your account through this link.

Your Login Information:	
E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Password: juliet582	

If you have any questions related to your EPP online account please
contact Customer Service via email at [email-masked]
<mailto: [email-masked]>  or call 1-800-328-1319.

 
 
Priority Customer Service 
Softmart | 450 Acorn Lane Downingtown, PA 19335
P 800-328-1319 | F 800-423-0612
[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Softmart Sales Terms & Conditions available at http://www.softmart.com/terms.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------