Subject: VERY IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING TAP
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 08:20:55 -0400

Please send this via email ASAP, as there will not be anyone to pick up any
orders on Wednesday and the first order to be distributed will be 9/11/08.
The enrollment is online and they must enroll with Presto Pay as well.  No
checks will be accepted.  Please also take down the TAP box in the hallway
as it will not be used.  Thank you.

 

Attention all tappers...

Major changes for this school year.

Orders will need to be placed online with www.shopwithscrip.com
<http://www.shopwithscrip.com/>  by Wednesdays at 3pm.  You can put your
order in anytime before that.  They will not be released for payment until
that time.  You must pay by Presto Pay.  NO checks will be accepted.
Disbursements will be on Thursday mornings before school.  I or someone else
will be there between 7:45am and 9:00am to distribute your order.  So orders
placed Wednesday, September 3rd by 3pm will be available for pick up on
Thursday, September 11th 7:45am-9:00am.   Please see annoucements weekly to
keep informed of important information.  You can also access your own
previous orders and where you stand.  Please keep in mind that the 1%
thresholdd amount is not taken off the amounts that you see on your rebates.

 

Please email with any questions.  I have a lot going on at my work right now
and won't really be available during the day.  Soccer has also already
started, so if you call, I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Email is probably the best for now.

I know for some, that this is a really big change, but the information that
you will have available to you is priceless.  And you will know what is
available to order when you order.  They have also added some cards that you
can reload.  Please be sure to follow instructions exactly for this process
for your tuition account to be credited.  You are also now able to see what
the conditions/restrictions are on the actual card from the ordering pages.
Very cool!  

Please see the attached Getting Started Flyer.  You enroll in Presto Pay
from the www.shopwithscrip.com
<http://www.shopwithscrip.com%20KEEP%20TAPPING!!--Carmen%20FitchNCCS%20-%20T
ap%20Coordinator> < in enrolled you get to days 2-3 takes it that Please
sitete.  remember> 

<http://www.shopwithscrip.com%20KEEP%20TAPPING!!--Carmen%20FitchNCCS%20-%20T
ap%20Coordinator>  

KEEP TAPPING!!
<http://www.shopwithscrip.com%20KEEP%20TAPPING!!--Carmen%20FitchNCCS%20-%20T
ap%20Coordinator> 

<http://www.shopwithscrip.com%20KEEP%20TAPPING!!--Carmen%20FitchNCCS%20-%20T
ap%20Coordinator>  

<http://www.shopwithscrip.com%20KEEP%20TAPPING!!--Carmen%20FitchNCCS%20-%20T
ap%20Coordinator>  

--
<http://www.shopwithscrip.com%20KEEP%20TAPPING!!--Carmen%20FitchNCCS%20-%20T
ap%20Coordinator> 
Carmen Fitch

NCCS - Tap Coordinator
<http://www.shopwithscrip.com%20KEEP%20TAPPING!!--Carmen%20FitchNCCS%20-%20T
ap%20Coordinator> 

<http://www.shopwithscrip.com%20KEEP%20TAPPING!!--Carmen%20FitchNCCS%20-%20T
ap%20Coordinator>  

<http://www.shopwithscrip.com%20KEEP%20TAPPING!!--Carmen%20FitchNCCS%20-%20T
ap%20Coordinator>