Subject: Attn: Lamika
From: Alyssa Pesce <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 13:32:07 -0500

Hi.  One more question.  WIll I be receiving separate invoices or are these
emails my invoice?  Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Subject: Labor Law Poster Service: Order Information
To: [email-masked]

  *Order Number*  1692322  *Company* AMERICAN LUNG ASSOCIATION OF THE
NORTHEAST OFFICES  *Phone* 781-890-4262  *Order Type* Phone  *Order
Status* Ready
To Ship  *Label Printed?* No  *Sales Person* Limika Carter  *Created
On* 02-05-2013
1:29 PM  *Shipping Method* USPS  *Shipping Address* SUSAN HEWITT
AMERICAN LUNG ASSOCIATION OF THE NORTHEAST OFFICES
460 TOTTEN POND RD STE 400
WALTHAM, MA 02451  *Item Details*
 Product Quantity Price    2013 Complete Set(s) of Fed and State Posters-MA
1 $69.50    Discount 2 ($20.00)    *Tax (0 %)* $0.00    *Shipping* $7.75
*Order Total* $57.25

If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Department at
877-321-4144 and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your business.
Limika Carter

This is an automatic response. Please do not respond to this email.

-- 
Alyssa Pesce l Human Resources Manager
American Lung Association of the Northeast
White Plains, NY l New York, NY l Waltham, MA
914.407.2209 l [email-masked] l www.LungNE.org <http://www.lungne.org/>

-- 
 <http://facebook.com/lungne>   <http://twitter.com/lungne>  
  <http://youtube.com/lungne>   <http://flickr.com/lungne>  
   <http://pinterest.com/lungne>