Subject: Re: Thank you for your order!!!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:50:50 -0500

Please verify order ... I did not submit this form.

Maria Fortino
HR Generalist
Human Resources
Bulova Corporation
One Bulova Avenue
Woodside, NY 11377

[email-masked]
718-204-3384 (p)
718-204-3385 (f)

                                                                           
             orders@laborlawpo                                             
             sterservice.com                                               
                                                                        To 
             01/18/2007 03:23          [email-masked]                 
             PM                                                         cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             Please respond to         Thank you for your order!!!         
             orders@laborlawpo                                             
              sterservice.com                                              

                                                                           

Thank you for your recent order with Labor Law Poster Service. Your order
has been received and will be shipped promptly.

ORDERS ARE PROCESSED WITHIN 24 HRS. AFTER WE RECEIVE THE ORDER. YOU SHOULD
RECEIVE YOUR ORDER WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL.

Sincerely,
Labor Law Poster Service