Subject: RE: ATTN - KELLY Labor Law Posters - order for Transaction Network Services
From: "Holmes, Natalie" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:40:41 -0500

Kelly,
Please see below changes in red and send revised invoices reflecting the changes. Note that I will be in the office today until 3:30. Will we be eligible for additional discounts since we are ordering an additional 4 more posters? As soon as we have made the corrections and verified price adjustments, I will be able to provide credit card information.

Thanks again,

Natalie

From: Holmes, Natalie
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:11 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: ATTN - KELLY Labor Law Posters - order for Transaction Network Services
Importance: High

Kelly,
Following is the order we would like placed. Unless otherwise indicated, the Company name is Transaction Network Services.

Site

Address

Contact

Quantity

WA Lacey

4501 Intelco Loop SE, Lacey WA 98503

Carmen Reams

4 sets

KS Overland Park KS

7311 W 132nd Street, Suite 300, Overland Park KS 66213

Michael Dickinson

1 set

WA Seattle (Cequint)

Cequint Incorporated, 1011 Western Avenue Suite 800, Seattle, Washington 98104

Bethany Brink

1 set

FL Tampa

2502 N Rocky Point Drive, Suite 250, Tampa FL 33607

Randy Miller

1 set

NY Clifton Park (Albany)

2 Executive Park Drive, Clifton Park NY 12065

Chris Walker

1 set

GA Atlanta

3050 Peachtree Rd NW, Suite 510, Atlanta GA 30305

Barb Hvasta

1 set

FL Ft Lauderdale (Cequint)

Cequint Incorporated, 100 W Cypress Creek Rd, Suite 820, Ft Lauderdale FL 33309

Gina Stathakis

1 set

SC Rock Hill

454 S. Anderson Rd, Rock Hill SC 29730 (note: your original invoice reflected Anderson Rd S.)

Clay Norton

1 set

MI Lansing

3101 Technology Blvd, Suite C, Lansing MI 48910

Kathy Schreiner

1 set

VA Reston

11480 Commerce Park Drive Suite 600 Reston VA 20191

Michelle Podgorny

5 sets

Please confirm receipt and understanding of the aforementioned.

Thank you,

Natalie Holmes
HR Assistant

________________________________
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.