Subject: Your latest Credit Card Statement is Available Online
From: "HSBC Retail Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:23:51 -0500

Please add [email-masked] to your address 
book to ensure email delivery.

Dear Valued Retail Services Cardmember,

Your Retail Services online statement is now available. 
Please sign in to Online Customer Care to view your statement.

Statement Date: June 2009
Payment Due Date: July 14, 2009

Thank You,
Retail Services Credit Card Customer Care.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign into Online Customer Care and click on the Payment Center. 
You can schedule your payment up to a year in advance.
http://ebusiness.hsbcusa.com/1477056439.1229026.0.50447
----------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
This email was sent to: [email-masked] 
for Account number ending in 0679. 

You are receiving this recurring email alert because you registered 
for Online Customer Care and elected to receive email alerts 
for your Retail Services Account.

If you do not wish to receive future email alerts for your 
Retail Services Account, please log in to Online Customer Care 
and update your email preferences at hrsaccount.com/retailservices. 

ACCOUNT RELATED QUESTIONS
Do not reply to this message with Account-related questions. 
If you wish to submit a question, please contact us at hrsaccount.com/retailservices.

We maintain strict security standards and procedures to prevent 
unauthorized access to information about you. HSBC Bank Nevada N.A. 
will never contact you by email or otherwise ask you to validate 
personal information such as your User ID, password or account numbers. 
If you receive such a request please notify us or call the number 
listed on the back of your card.
http://ebusiness.hsbcusa.com/1477056439.1229026.0.50484

HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A.
P.O. Box 703
Wood Dale, IL 60191-0703

(c)Copyright HSBC Finance Corporation. 2009. All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY AND SECURITY
http://ebusiness.hsbcusa.com/1477056439.1229026.0.50669
TERMS OF USE
http://ebusiness.hsbcusa.com/1477056439.1229026.0.50632