Subject: Invitation to bid
From: "Cunningham, Scott A" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:54:31 +0000

To whom it may concern,
Citizens Bank is conducting a competitive bid for its labor law compliance poster services.  This inquiry is to determine whether your organization is interested in participating.  If so, please respond via email (to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ) and I will assist in getting a mutual confidentiality (non-disclosure) agreement in place.  The deadline for executing the NDA is Friday, August 23.  I can send our NDA template via email once you send me an email.

Some helpful details:
We currently have over 1,400 locations in 13 states.  We also have telecommuting employees who require online access to Labor Law content.  Our services are currently managed by an outside vendor-partner.  But, we have FTE internal resources to manage the program at the corporate level.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Best regards,
Scott A. Cunningham
VP, Supply Chain Services (Procurement)
--HR Benefits Sourcing
Mobile:  401-528-9287
Email:  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

RBS Citizens, N.A. is an affiliate of Citizens Financial Group,
Inc. Use of email is inherently insecure. Confidential information,
including account information, and personally identifiable
information, should not be transmitted via email, or email
attachment.  In no event shall Citizens Financial Group, Inc. or
any of its affiliates accept any responsibility for the loss, use
or misuse of any information including confidential information,
which is sent to Citizens Financial Group, Inc. or its affiliates
via email, or email attachment. Citizens Financial Group, Inc. does
not guarantee the accuracy of any email or email attachment, that
an email will be received by Citizens Financial Group, Inc. or that
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. will respond to any email. 

This email message is confidential and/or privileged. It is to be
used by the intended recipient only.  Use of the information
contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy any
record of this email.