Subject: Florida State Poster
From: "Sandra Angela Toulon" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:19:27 -0500

Hi Mike,

Please send me the revised posters for Florida State for the new minimum
wage increase.

I would need two.

Thank you

Sandra Toulon, PHR. 
Human Resources Manager 
Crescent Heights of America, Inc. 
2200 Biscayne Blvd. 
Miami, FL 33137 
Tel: (305) 374-5700 ext. 7226 
Fax: (786) 437-5075 
mailto:[email-masked] 
www.crescentheights.com 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 10:51 AM
To: Sandra Angela Toulon
Subject: Official notice of change: Florida Minimum Wage

SANDRA TOULON,

Florida has just issued a new Minimum Wage poster to reflect the 
change in rate from $6.67 to $6.79, effective January 1, 2008. 
Employers are required to display the new version. 
Failure to display all required State and Federal posters can lead to 
fines of up to $7,500.

Get the new poster here: 
http://www.pbcompliance.com/FL233?ID=-837678999

The Florida All-in-1 includes all FIVE updated Florida mandatory 
labor law posters on one convenient sheet, to ensure you are in 
compliance. The posters are available in both English and Spanish 
versions.

We strongly recommend that you replace your poster with the most 
updated version today.

http://www.pbcompliance.com/FL233?ID=-837678999

Getting in compliance is convenient and inexpensive. Call 
800-226-2327 and we'll give you a mandatory posting consultation for 
both your Federal and updated Florida mandatory posting needs.  

Don't risk being in violation of the law. 

Thank you for being a customer of Progressive Business 
Publications. We look forward to helping you with your future 
compliance needs.

Maria Larson
Marketing Manager
Progressive Business Compliance
370 Technology Drive
Malvern, PA 19355

Please forward this message to anyone else in your
organization responsible for labor law compliance.

This message was sent from a send-only mailbox that is unable to 
accept replies. If you wish to contact us, please call us at 
800-226-2327.

If you do not want to receive further updates on compliance changes: 
http://www.pbcompliance.com/unsub/default.asp?ID=-837678999&O=1

ContactID#: -1898653964 

Use priority code E7678999-1464.