Subject: FW: Got my Posters.
From: "Sandra Angela Toulon" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:21:27 -0500

Thank you

Sandra Toulon, PHR. 
Senior Human Resources Manager 
Crescent Heights of America 
2200 Biscayne Blvd. 
Miami, FL 33137 
Tel: (305) 374-5700 ext. 7226 
Fax: (786) 437-5075 
mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.crescentheights.com 

"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Learn as if you were to Live
Forever." Mohandas Gandhi

 

From: Sara Cardona [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:17 AM
To: Sandra Angela Toulon; Stephanie Lupardus
Subject: RE: Got my Posters.

Yes... I am going to put them up later today.  Wow they are fast.  Came
UPS ground, the office must be close by. -Sara

From: Sandra Angela Toulon [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:14 AM
To: Sara Cardona; Stephanie Lupardus
Subject: RE: Got my Posters.

What already? they were just ordered yesterday are you sure

Stephanie?????

Sandra Toulon, PHR. 
Senior Human Resources Manager 
Crescent Heights of America 
2200 Biscayne Blvd. 
Miami, FL 33137 
Tel: (305) 374-5700 ext. 7226 
Fax: (786) 437-5075 
mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.crescentheights.com 

"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Learn as if you were to Live
Forever." Mohandas Gandhi

 

From: Sara Cardona [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:09 AM
To: Sandra Angela Toulon
Subject: Got my Posters.

Thank you.

 

Sara Maria Cardona

Accounting Supervisor

Raffaello Hotel Chicago

201 E Delaware Pl.

P:312-924-2526

F:312-924-9158

[email-masked]

VIDEO TOUR:                    Click Here for Video Tour of Raffaello
Hotel
<http://www.vfmii.com/exc/aspquery?command=invoke&ipid=1059575&ids=77218
&pop=Y&source=email> 

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

DISCLAIMER
========================================================================
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views of Raffaello Hotel.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and
defects.
========================================================================