Subject: RE: 2009 postings
From: "Sandra Angela Toulon" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:15:45 -0500

I was about to send you an e-mail today and realized I got an e-mail
from you,

Yes can you please call me today to discuss.

We have closed down most of our properties so I would need to go over
the list

Thank you

 

Sandra Toulon, PHR. 
Senior Human Resources Manager 
Crescent Heights of America 
2200 Biscayne Blvd. 
Miami, FL 33137 
Tel: (305) 374-5700 ext. 7226 
Fax: (786) 437-5075 
mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.crescentheights.com 

"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Learn as if you were to Live
Forever." Mohandas Gandhi

 

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:41 PM
To: Sandra Angela Toulon
Subject: 2009 postings

Hello Sandra.

Hope your 2008 has been great!  I wanted to touch base with you
regarding your labor requirements and let you know we have the 2009
posters in stock.  There have been changes so you would want to get the
newer posters so that you may have the updates.  I have all of your last
year information on hand.  If you would like me to go ahead and place a
replacement order, let me know.  Pricing will remain the same for you.
I hope to hear from you soon.  If I don't hear from you before, have a
great New Years!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]