Subject: FW: Federal FMLA change makes new labor law poster mandatory
From: "Sandra Angela Toulon" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:19:30 -0400

Hi Mike,

Please see e-mail below and let me know if there is a revised poster
coming out for new federal FMLA update.

Thank you

Sandra Toulon, PHR. 
Human Resources Manager 
Crescent Heights of America, Inc. 
2200 Biscayne Blvd. 
Miami, FL 33137 
Tel: (305) 374-5700 ext. 7226 
Fax: (786) 437-5075 
mailto:[email-masked] 
www.crescentheights.com 
"Do Not Wait For Leaders; Do it alone, Person to Person." Mother Teresa

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon Christenbury 
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:29 PM
To: Sandra Angela Toulon
Subject: FW: Federal FMLA change makes new labor law poster mandatory

-----Original Message-----
From: Federal FMLA Update [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 9:45 PM
To: Sharon Christenbury
Subject: Federal FMLA change makes new labor law poster mandatory

Sharon Christenbury,

On January 28th, 2008, the Family and Medical Leave Act was amended 
to extend leave protections to the families of U.S. Armed Forces 
members.

All covered employers are required to post the most recent FMLA 
poster along with the 5 other required Federal Posters. Failure to 
display all required State and Federal posters can lead to fines of 
up to $17,000.

Our Complete Compliance Federal poster now combines all SIX mandatory 
posters from all SIX Federal Agencies in one convenient poster, 
ensuring you are in compliance. All Complete Compliance Federal 
posters are printed on recycled paper and laminated for extra 
durability.

Order this poster now to ensure that you remain in compliance. 

http://pbcompliance.com/fmla08?id=-547797245&L=08fedfmla38&S=FL

Getting in compliance is convenient and inexpensive. 
Call 800-226-2327 and we'll give you a mandatory posting consultation 
for both your Federal and State mandatory posting needs.

* Don't forget your STATE Posters *
Your state labor office has its own mandatory posting requirements, 
which change frequently. Are you in full compliance?

http://pbcompliance.com/fmla08?id=-547797245&L=08fedfmla38&S=FL

Order the updated Federal 6-in-1 poster with your updated state 
posters and you're sure to be in compliance. 

Thank you for being a customer of Progressive Business 
Publications. We look forward to helping you with your future 
compliance needs.

Maria Larson
Marketing Manager
Progressive Business Compliance
370 Technology Drive
Malvern, PA 19355

Please forward this message to anyone else in your organization 
responsible for labor law compliance.

This message was sent from a send-only mailbox that is unable to 
accept replies. If you wish to contact us, please call us at 
800-226-2327.  

If you do not want to receive further updates on compliance changes: 
http://www.pbcompliance.com/unsub/default.asp?ID=-547797245&O=1

ContactID#: -1839216508 

Use priority code E7797245-1664.