Subject: FW: Federal FMLA change makes new labor law poster mandatory
From: "Sandra Angela Toulon" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:46:44 -0500

Hi Mike,

Please see e-mail below and please advise if you guys will be sending
the most recent FMLA 
Poster.

Thank you

Sandra Toulon, PHR. 
Human Resources Manager 
Crescent Heights of America, Inc. 
2200 Biscayne Blvd. 
Miami, FL 33137 
Tel: (305) 374-5700 ext. 7226 
Fax: (786) 437-5075 
mailto:[email-masked] 
www.crescentheights.com 

"Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness."

-----Original Message-----
From: Federal FMLA Update [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 8:27 PM
To: Sandra Angela Toulon
Subject: Federal FMLA change makes new labor law poster mandatory

SANDRA TOULON,

On January 28th, 2008, the Family and Medical Leave Act was amended 
to extend leave protections to the families of U.S. Armed Forces 
members.

All covered employers are required to post the most recent FMLA 
poster along with the 5 other required Federal Posters. 

Our Complete Compliance Federal poster now combines all SIX mandatory 
posters from all SIX Federal Agencies in one convenient poster, 
ensuring you are in compliance. All Complete Compliance Federal 
posters are printed on recycled paper and laminated for extra 
durability.

Order this poster now to ensure that you remain in compliance. 

http://pbcompliance.com/fmla08?id=-718853075&L=08fedfmla11&S=FL

Getting in compliance is convenient and inexpensive. 
Call 800-226-2327 and we'll give you a mandatory posting consultation 
for both your Federal and State mandatory posting needs.

* Don't forget your STATE Posters *
Your state labor office has its own mandatory posting requirements, 
which change frequently. Are you in full compliance?

http://pbcompliance.com/fmla08?id=-718853075&L=08fedfmla11&S=FL

Order the updated Federal 6-in-1 poster with your updated state 
posters and you're sure to be in compliance. 

Thank you for being a customer of Progressive Business 
Publications. We look forward to helping you with your future 
compliance needs.

Maria Larson
Marketing Manager
Progressive Business Compliance
370 Technology Drive
Malvern, PA 19355

Please forward this message to anyone else in your organization 
responsible for labor law compliance.

This message was sent from a send-only mailbox that is unable to 
accept replies. If you wish to contact us, please call us at 
800-226-2327.  

If you do not want to receive further updates on compliance changes: 
http://www.pbcompliance.com/unsub/default.asp?ID=-718853075&O=1

ContactID#: -1861378765 

Use priority code E8853075-1567.