Subject: Independent Management Services 2013 Posters
From: "Kim Butland" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS -Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:03:59 -0500

Happy New Year Michael!

Well it seems to be that time again as my properties are asking about
ordering new labor law posters. Would you be available to work directly with
me to process the orders like we did last year?  We've expanded our
portfolio by another 10+ properties so the list keeps getting longer!

Let me know your thoughts, suggestions, etc. If there is a generic order
form I could supply for the sites to use, please let me know.

Thank you!

Kim Butland

Purchasing Agent

Independent Management Services

14381 North Road

Fenton, MI 48430

P: 810-750-7000 x346

F: 810-750-0336

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) of Independent Management Services may be monitored. Thank you.