Subject: RE: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Re: IMS - New Orders
From: "Kim Butland" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS -Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:34:22 -0500

Asking those close to me might result in answers I don't want to hear :-)

Thank you for checking on Mount Vernon. I found the purchase orders
finally!!

 

  _____  

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 4:23 PM
To: Kim Butland
Subject: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Re: IMS - New Orders

Hello Kim.

Good news, we did have orders for Mount Vernon Plaza (I & II).  The orders
were actually mailed in and were entered under another campaign.  The order
numbers are 1349164 and 1349166.  So you are officially not "losing it".
You can verify that with those who are closer to you just to make sure.
Winking smile emoticon  We will get these other 12 taken care of asap.  Let
me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Kim Butland <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 11:31 AM

To: 'LLPS <mailto:[email-masked]>  -Michael B' 

Subject: IMS - New Orders

Well hello there stranger!

Here are 12 more orders. Don't worry about matching them to the spreadsheet
data. I confirmed names, etc when filling in the order forms. If more info
is needed, just let me know. 

If you have a chance to search for an order, I'd appreciate the help. Mount
Vernon Plaza in Columbus, OH stated they ordered and received their posters
a month ago. I cannot find anything on their order; am I losing it?

Thank you as always!!
Kim

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information
contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential,
and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly
prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any
copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) of Independent
Management Services may be monitored. Thank you.

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) of Independent Management Services may be monitored. Thank you.