Subject: RE: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Re: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Missing order form
From: "Kim Butland" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS -Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:46:42 -0500

Here is an order form for the Garden Manor order. I also attached order
forms and PO's for the two properties I mentioned the other day. If there
are any discrepancies that hold up the process, just let me know.

Thank you!!

 

  _____  

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 2:18 PM
To: Kim Butland
Subject: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Re: Spam Neutral - [Potential
Virus] Missing order form

No worries! Winking smile emoticon

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Kim Butland <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 2:16 PM

To: 'LLPS Customer <mailto:[email-masked]>  Service' 

Subject: RE: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Missing order form

As soon as the scanner is up and running, I will send it over to you. Seem
to be having some technical issues here.

 

  _____  

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 1:55 PM
To: Kim Butland
Subject: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Missing order form

Hello Kim.

Just received a PO (#131583) from Garden Manor-North Apts.  Can you have an
order sent over to me so I may get this processed for them?  Much
appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information
contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential,
and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly
prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any
copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) may be monitored.
Thank you.

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) of Independent Management Services may be monitored. Thank you.