Subject: RE: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Re: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Revised info sheet
From: "Kim Butland" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS -Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:38:10 -0500

I've attached the missing PO's and order forms. Please note that I only
attached what was missing - otherwise you'd be left with more paper to dig
through :-)

Some lines I simply put a reason and okay to process. If this will not
suffice, just let me know and I'll amend the PO's to match as needed. Hope
this helps!

Thank you!

Kim

 

  _____  

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 2:11 PM
To: Kim Butland
Subject: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Re: Spam Neutral - [Potential
Virus] Revised info sheet

Sorry about that. Embarrassed smile emoticon

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Kim Butland <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:15 PM

To: 'LLPS <mailto:[email-masked]>  -Michael B' 

Subject: RE: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Revised info sheet

Thank you - but I need the attachment. 

 

  _____  

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Revised info sheet

Hello Kim.

I went ahead and filled in the information sheet.  I indicated in RED the
differences off to the right.  I was able to confirm and process 2 orders
which are in GREEN.  Let me know when you have additional information.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information
contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential,
and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly
prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any
copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) may be monitored.
Thank you.

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) of Independent Management Services may be monitored. Thank you.