Subject: RE: PO number needed
From: "Kim Butland" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:35:04 -0400

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry to hear they have not responded to your requests. Unfortunately,
not long after I sent the email to the sites to start ordering their
posters, I was informed that our new payroll/HR processing company would be
providing the posters for the sites at no additional charge. If possible, I
would consider their PO void. I know Springhill did receive their posters
through this company.

I apologize for the inconvenience and lack of response.

Kim Butland

Purchasing Agent

Independent Management Services

14381 North Road

Fenton, MI 48430

P: 810-750-7000 x346

F: 810-750-7840

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:29 PM
To: Kim Butland
Subject: PO number needed

Hello Kim.

We had an order for labor law posters that was faxed over from Springhill
Apartments, (in Akron, OH), but it came over without a PO.  The order was
sent over on 3/27/14.  We have both faxed and called them multiple times but
have been unable to get them to respond to our request.  I was hoping you
could generate a PO for them or maybe try and reach out to them to get this
done.  They are requesting 2 complete sets of posters for their location.  I
appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service

877-321-4144 X355

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any copies. Any email sent by or received by the addresse(s) of Independent Management Services may be monitored. Thank you.