Subject: RE: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Re: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Labor law poster order forms and POs
From: "Kim Butland" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS -Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:24:56 -0500

Hi Michael,

So far, I have received 18 of the invoices. Email might be easier to handle
this because it looks like there are a number of properties on my list that
are in the unprocessed group. I went ahead with a spreadsheet for my own
sanity. The ones that are not highlighted would be the ones that you are
missing info for. Would it be possible for you to make comments on those
lines as to what is needed for them? 

Unfortunately, all of the properties in yellow have yet to submit their
orders so I'm thinking we'll get through this first go-around and then I'll
deal with the others. I originally wanted to just send the orders all
together from our office to hopefully avoid any issues but the sites are
held accountable to do their own ordering. I apologize for the issues we are
running into and appreciate your help with this.

Thanks

Kim

 

  _____  

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:43 PM
To: Kim Butland
Subject: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Re: Spam Neutral - [Potential
Virus] Labor law poster order forms and POs

Hello Kim.

Many of the orders have been processed.  All of the ones that had matching
POs and Order forms.  If any of the information didn't match, was missing
information and/ missing either of the forms, they have not yet been
processed.  Would it be easier for me to call you or would you prefer to try
and handle the corrections needed through email?  I also sent you copies of
the invoices of the orders that were processed.  We were having issues with
our communications line and servers yesterday so I am not sure if you
received them all.  There should be 20 orders all together that you should
have received emails for.  Let me know if you did not receive 20.  I can
resend any that are missing.  Let me know how you would prefer to proceed
with all of this.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Kim Butland <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:23 AM

To: 'LLPS <mailto:[email-masked]>  -Michael B' 

Subject: RE: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Labor law poster order forms
and POs

Hi Michael,

Such a simple procedure for the PO so I have to just shake my head.

The missing tax on the PO's for Michigan properties will not hold up payment
so those will be okay as-is. I'll pull their PO's and see what corrections
are needed. Would it be of any assistance if I logged it all in a
spreadsheet and forward that to you before you return?

Thank you for the follow up!

 

Kim Butland

Purchasing Agent

Independent Management Services

14381 North Road

Fenton, MI 48430

P: 810-750-7000 x346

F: 810-750-0336

[email-masked]

 

  _____  

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 6:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Labor law poster order forms and
POs

Hello Kim.

I understand you are going to be the one processing a lot of the POs for
this years posters.  Unfortunately I am out of the office this week and will
not be returning until the 23rd.  The orders are being collected and put on
my desk.  There were a few things that were passed on to me.  Apparently,
there were a few that came over without the order form and some without the
PO.  Also, some of the Michigan orders did not have the tax listed on the
POs.  Any location in Michigan will have sales tax.  Any of your locations
outside of Michigan will NOT be charged sales tax.  I am not sure if you
would need to redo those POs to include that or not.  If it's not going to
pend the payment, we can leave it as is and our system will add in the
correct amounts.  Lastly, a couple of the orders had either no contact
person, 2 different contact people on the order form and PO or my name as
the contact person.  Not huge stuff but for the sake of accuracy, I will
have to follow up with you next week to get the corrections.  In the mean
time, I will have the office staff continue to put them on my desk.  Talk to
you next week.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information
contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential,
and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly
prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any
copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) may be monitored.
Thank you.

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) of Independent Management Services may be monitored. Thank you.