Subject: RE: Possible Spam Neutral - Re: Possible Spam Neutral - Request for reference
From: "Blake Hunter" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:37:32 -0500

Blake Hunter 

Independent Management Services 

14381 North Rd 

Fenton MI 48414 

Phone 810-750-7000

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:07 PM
To: Blake Hunter
Subject: Possible Spam Neutral - Re: Possible Spam Neutral - Request for
reference

Much appreciated Blake.  Could you please forward me your current company
information including address and phone number?  I have your email but would
need the rest.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Blake Hunter <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 8:38 AM

Subject: RE: Possible Spam Neutral - Request for reference

sure

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 4:17 PM
To: Blake Hunter IMS
Subject: Possible Spam Neutral - Request for reference

Hi Blake.

I hope things are well with you.  Currently, we have a prospective client
that is asking for a list of our multi-state customers.  I was hoping that
you might allow me to use your company as a reference.  If you are
comfortable with that, I would like to list your company and contact
information.  They may or may not call you.  They may just want a list of
current clients I am not certain.  Either way if you could let me know that
would be great.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]