Subject: RE: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Re: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Orders to date
From: "Kim Butland" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS -Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:16:41 -0500

You're not beating this down, I appreciate the concern. My impression was
that those locations do not have offices, rather just the rented apartments,
townhomes, etc. I will confirm with my supervisor though since I have not
been to those locations. If that is the case, then would posters be
necessary?

 

  _____  

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:09 AM
To: Kim Butland
Subject: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Re: Spam Neutral - [Potential
Virus] Orders to date

Hello Kim.

Not to beat a "dead horse" but do those "secondary locations" not have
employees?  The reason I ask is that the laws are subject to those working
at any specific location.  In some cases it has been deemed necessary for
some businesses to post multiple sets on properties with multiple buildings
if certain employees do not work in any one building.  So if you have
employees that kind of "float" between properties, they would still need to
be available at any of the worksites.  I would just not want it to be a
problem with any of your locations if they didn't have the postings and
needed them.  Obviously you would know this better than myself but I just
wanted to make sure you were made aware of that.  I promise I will not
bother you with it again.  Sarcastic smile emoticon  Let me know if you need
anything else.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Kim Butland <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:50 PM

To: 'LLPS <mailto:[email-masked]>  -Michael B' 

Subject: RE: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Orders to date

Thank you thank you! I received the invoice copies already.

Arbor Manor and Glenville are run out of the Forrest Knoll and Boardwalk
offices so the 1 set for each "duo" is all they need. Thank you for checking
though.

Have a nice evening :-)

 

  _____  

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:44 PM
To: Kim Butland
Subject: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Orders to date

Kim,

I processed those 3 orders that were sent over earlier today.  I updated the
sheet to include the invoice numbers and ordered dates.  I did have
questions regarding 2 locations on the list.  Both Arbor Manor and Glenville
Apts state they are with Forrest Knoll and Boardwalk (respectively).  Each
of those orders only have 1 set of posters that were sent out to them.  Were
those supposed to have 2 sets sent to each or does that note refer to those
locations taking care of the ordering for them?  Hopefully that question
makes sense.  Let me know.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information
contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential,
and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly
prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any
copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) may be monitored.
Thank you.

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) of Independent Management Services may be monitored. Thank you.