Subject: RE: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Labor law poster order forms and POs
From: "Kim Butland" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS -Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:23:47 -0500

Hi Michael,

Such a simple procedure for the PO so I have to just shake my head.

The missing tax on the PO's for Michigan properties will not hold up payment
so those will be okay as-is. I'll pull their PO's and see what corrections
are needed. Would it be of any assistance if I logged it all in a
spreadsheet and forward that to you before you return?

Thank you for the follow up!

 

Kim Butland

Purchasing Agent

Independent Management Services

14381 North Road

Fenton, MI 48430

P: 810-750-7000 x346

F: 810-750-0336

[email-masked]

 

  _____  

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 6:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Spam Neutral - [Potential Virus] Labor law poster order forms and
POs

Hello Kim.

I understand you are going to be the one processing a lot of the POs for
this years posters.  Unfortunately I am out of the office this week and will
not be returning until the 23rd.  The orders are being collected and put on
my desk.  There were a few things that were passed on to me.  Apparently,
there were a few that came over without the order form and some without the
PO.  Also, some of the Michigan orders did not have the tax listed on the
POs.  Any location in Michigan will have sales tax.  Any of your locations
outside of Michigan will NOT be charged sales tax.  I am not sure if you
would need to redo those POs to include that or not.  If it's not going to
pend the payment, we can leave it as is and our system will add in the
correct amounts.  Lastly, a couple of the orders had either no contact
person, 2 different contact people on the order form and PO or my name as
the contact person.  Not huge stuff but for the sake of accuracy, I will
have to follow up with you next week to get the corrections.  In the mean
time, I will have the office staff continue to put them on my desk.  Talk to
you next week.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) of Independent Management Services may be monitored. Thank you.