Subject: RE: IMS Posters
From: "Kim Butland" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 10:48:03 -0500

Sounds great, thank you!

Not sure if you'll get this msg so I might try customer service instead, but
do you know how quickly they turn around the shipment? I was just informed
this morning by our VP that we need it here by Monday. 

  _____  

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 10:41 AM
To: Kim Butland
Subject: Re: IMS Posters

Hello Kim.

I just processed your order and you should be getting a confirmation for
that shortly.  I have attached a copy of the invoice as well.  I am out of
the office now and probably will not be checking my emails until tomorrow.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  Take care! Winking smile
emoticon

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Kim Butland <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:48 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: IMS Posters

Hi Michael,            

So I kind of forgot about another office that needs to place an
order....ours :-)

Will you please process the attached order when you have time? If you need
payment up front, I can get a corporate credit card to use.

Thank you!

Kim

 

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information
contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential,
and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly
prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any
copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) may be monitored.
Thank you.

_________________
Independent Management Services Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproducing or distributing of this email (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email without retaining any copies. Any email sent by or recieved by the addresse(s) of Independent Management Services may be monitored. Thank you.