Subject: 2014 Federal and state Posters
From: "Baylor, Joyce M." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 12:15:02 -0500

Hi Mike,

I was referred to you by Diane Griffin, HR, at Lahey Health.  Our Legal
Services Dept. just moved their office and we need to order whatever
posters are required by law to be hung in our lunch room.  Please
contact me asap to place the order.

Thanks for your help.

Joyce

Joyce M. Baylor

Admin. Assistant, Legal Services Dept.

41 Mall Road, Burlington, MA 01805

781-744-8110 P

781-744-5445 F

[email-masked]    

 

 

 

See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.