Subject: RE: Labor law posters - 2017
From: "Baylor, Joyce M." <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 11:40:46 -0500

Sorry, I do not know.  They appear to be printed and laminated by an
outside company.

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 11:30 AM
To: Baylor, Joyce M.
Subject: Re: Labor law posters - 2017

Hello Joyce.

I appreciate you responding. Do you know if your HR Department are using
an outside source or are they possibly producing the postings in-house?
I may be able to save your company money if they are using an outside
source. Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Baylor, Joyce M. <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 11:22 AM

To: Michael B <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Labor law posters - 2017

Hi Michael,

We are now receiving the federal and state posters from our HR
department.

Thanks,

Joyce

Joyce M. Baylor

Legal Services Dept., Admin. Assistant to:

     April Timko, Assistant General Counsel

     Brian Donlan, Dir. of Contract Management

     Scott Hartman, VP, Governmental Affairs

     Adam Marx, Dir. of Government Relations &

           Assistant General Counsel

41 Mall Road, Burlington, MA  01805

781-744-8110 P

781-744-5445 F

[email-masked] 

 

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 10:06 AM
To: Baylor, Joyce M.
Subject: Labor law posters - 2017

Hello Joyce.

I am reaching out to some of our previous customers to find out what
they are doing currently, to fulfill their labor law requirements.
According to our records, we were your labor law poster source for many
years for many of your locations. I am hoping to have the opportunity to
discuss this either by phone or email. If you are no longer handling
these matters, it would be greatly appreciated if you could forward me
with the person that currently is handling this. I thank you in advance
and look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service

________________________________

See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey
sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS
ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the
intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our
records.