Subject: RE: labor law updates
From: "Netolicky, Cari" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:32:29 -0500

Mike, thanks for your e-mail.  We did update our information to include
the new labor law poster for USERRA and all site have posted it
respectively.  At this time we do not need to update the posters ordered
from you last year since we did add the new USERRA information.  Thanks
for your follow up and please touch base with me in the beginning of
2007 to see if our needs have changed.  

Cari Netolicky

Sr. Manager

Human Resources

847-570-1841

 

The contents of this transmission and any attachments are intended
solely for the addressee(s) named in this message.  This communication
is intended to be and to remain confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this transmission, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply
e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments.  Do not
deliver, distribute or copy this transmission and/or any attachment and
if you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose the contents or
take any action in reliance upon the information contained in the
communication or any attachments.  

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:14 AM
To: Netolicky, Cari
Subject: labor law updates

Good morning Carrie!

I checked into the updates that would have affected you since you have
last ordered.  The only major change that you would need to be concerned
with would be the Federal poster called the USERRA.  This was changed in
January of this year.  If you would like new federals for all of your
locations (6-eng, 6-span) I can get those with the new USERRA laws.  Let
me know if you are in need of these new posters.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144 (ext 218)
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]