Subject: RE: order fix
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 10:53:53 -0700

Mike,

If can please send that one to the address below. They have two
different addresses based on off and on seasons. 

P.O.Box 3605 Quartsite AZ 85359

Thanks

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:27 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: order fix

Cyndi,

Can you please verify the address on the following:

Satellite Advantage

37025 N. 11th Ave.

Desert Hills, AZ 85086

The zip in Desert Hills is 86403.  The above zip pulls up Phoenix, AZ.

Let me know how I should fix this.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 11:36 AM

	Subject: RE: order fix

	You are good thanks for the catch, looks like a typo I will fix
right now.

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:33 AM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: order fix

	Hi Cyndi,

	Had one that I thought you might want to fix.  The zip code for 

	Billies Towne West Tag Agency was recorded as 79107 (which is
Amarillo, TX) and is supposed to be 74107 which is Tulsa, OK.  I went
ahead and fixed it but thought you might want to fix it also.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]