Subject: RE: Order #1378552 - returned
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "LLPS -Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:12:43 -0700

Please try: 

2121 Martin Drive, Bedford TX 76021   817 267-8810   

Thank You

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

4040 W. Earhart Way

Chandler, AZ 85226

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

www.pinnacleemp.com

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 10:20 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Order #1378552 - returned

Hello Cyndi.

Believe it or not I had a set of posters returned just today from an
order in December 2011 and apparently the forwarding time expired.  I
guess they just figured it out.   

Please let me know where it should be forwarded to.  The order info is
as follows:

SALLY KEMPFF
CRANIOFACIAL PAIN ASSOCIATED
1110 AIRPORT FWY # 206
BEDFORD, TX 76022

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS