Subject: RE: New Clients and updated client list
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:41:39 -0700

Hi Mike,

I did get the confirmation, thank you. I would like the confirmations to
go to my email, not all of our clients have email accounts. I do like
having that on file.

Thanks again...

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 8:47 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New Clients and updated client list

Hi Cyndi.

I am getting everything in place to get those orders processed for the
2011 posters.  One thing that is in place now is that email
confirmations are sent out as each order processes.  You should have
received a confirmation for the 2010 poster for Visions Developer
Concepts.  Do you prefer all the confirmations go to your email address
or do you have an alternate email address that I can direct those to?
Or I can not send over any confirmations for your orders if that would
be your preference.  Let me know either way.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:32 PM

	Subject: RE: New Clients and updated client list

	Hi Mike,

	I would wait and send out 2011 to everyone when available...no
sense in sending 2010 this close to year end.

	If you can please send 2010 only to Visions Developer Concepts
in TX I know she does need them now. The 15% discount is very much
appreciated. Hope this answers your questions J

	Thanks so much

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 3:17 PM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: Re: New Clients and updated client list

	Hi Cyndi.

	Currently we are in the process of switching over to the 2011
posters. Some of the states, such as Arizona we only have the 2011s and
California and Texas should be in this week or next.  We do have some
2010 posters left.  Would you prefer I send out what we have now or just
processing everything now and plan on sending out the 2011 posters as
they come in.  Also, the pricing structures have been adjusted.  The
previous offer from June for the 2010 posters is not available.  I am
able to give you 15% off the $59.50 which would bring your pricing to
about $50.58 (plus s/h).  I believe you were paying about $49 per set
when you ordered in 2009.  So, let me know how would you prefer me to
proceed.  Much appreciated!

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 4:16 PM

		Subject: New Clients and updated client list

		Hi Mike,

		We have new clients that will need HR posters and I have
submitted a new Full Client List we have had a couple of changes.

		If you can please issue the Fed and State for the new
clients I would appreciate it. And keep me posted on any changes to Fed
or any states that we might need to send out.

		Thanks again hope all is well on your end J

		Cynthia Mounday

		Chief Operating Officer

		Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

		290 S. Alma School Rd.

		Suite 1

		Chandler, AZ 85224

		480 894-5333 Office

		480 894-5288 Fax

		[email-masked]

		 

		Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies