Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:57:28 -0700

I can't stop laughing,     No just for us, we need all the help we can
to keep track of this stuff.

Thanks Cyndi

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:52 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

THIS IS TEST!  I REPEAT THIS IS ONLY A TEST!  IF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN AN
ACTUAL EMERGENCY YOU WOULD BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!  Just kidding.  Did
you want to order the other states for clients?  I just got lost.  ???
Please advise.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:33 PM

	Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July

	ok we are special today. Kamia who was checking did not realize
that we have the new ones they just are not on the wall yet and the
format is different.  This was really a test!!!!! LOL We are ok

	Sometimes we struggle that is why we have you.   Can we have new
OK TX CA NE????  We are ok on the AZ.

	Thanks

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:13 PM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

	Do you have a small "2" in the bottom right corner of each
poster?

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:01 PM

		Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July

		6.75

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:57 PM
		To: Cynthia Mounday
		Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

		What does your minimum wage say?

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: Cynthia Mounday
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:51 PM

			Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July

			Do you have on file that we received a new AZ
state poster?  We seem to have an old one with the old minimum wage.

			 

			From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
			Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:49 PM
			To: Cynthia Mounday
			Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

			Sounds like a plan.  I'll keep in touch.

			Thank you,

			Mike - LLPS

				----- Original Message ----- 

				From: Cynthia Mounday
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

				To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>

				Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:45 PM

				Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July

				Thank you so much for the update I will
let our clients know that they are the latest and greatest. In the
meantime I will update our client list, we have had some changes.

				Thanks again,

				cyndi

				From: Mike
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
				Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:35 PM
				To: Cynthia Mounday
				Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

				Yes I did get your other email.  I'm
getting another set sent out for them...no problem.  As far as the July
changes, we have those in place with anyone who receives the 2008
posters.  The posters we sent out will cover those changes.  However,
there is another change pending which has not been finalized.  If that
change goes into effect before the end of the year, we will need to get
new Federals sent out.

				We are still waiting to see what is
decided.  I will let you know on that.  Other than that, your clients
should be all set.  Let me know if you need anything else.

				Thank you,

				Michael Bishop - LLPS

				 

				----- Original Message ----- 

				From: Cynthia Mounday
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

				To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>

				Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:11 PM

				Subject: New Fed Changes in July

				Hi Mike,

				Yeah I know don't hear from me for
months then all of a sudden I want stuff.  Just kidding.  Checking to
see if we are going to be sending everyone new FED posters in July when
minimum wage changes??? Did you get my other email about lost posters???

				Cynthia Mounday

				Director of Operations

				Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

				290 S. Alma School Rd.

				Suite 1

				Chandler, AZ 85224

				480 894-5333

				 

				Confidentiality Note: The information
contained in this electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the
reader of  this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
electronic mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete all copies