Subject: poster order
From: "Vikki Orozco" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:38:08 -0700

Hello Again, 
I have attached the order form. For Therapy Dynamics I made a note that we need a set for each state of: AZ,TX, GA, & FL.
I'm just going to have you send them here and the clients rep will get them out to them. 
Thank you so much for all your help!
Vikki

Vikki Orozco
Pinnacle Employee Group, Inc
920 E. University Drive Ste D202
Tempe, AZ 85282
[email-masked]
480-894-5333 phone
480-894-5288 fax

 
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use thereof, 
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
document.