Subject: Confirm Shipment
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:23:19 -0700

Hi Mike,

Can you please send some kind of confirmation that this client received
their shipment when we sent the client batch in January of this year.
Maybe who signed for it, they are still saying they did not receive it
but they are not in the return emails.

Desert Bloom Family Medicine  10240 W. Indian School Rd. Phoenix, AZ
85037 623.385.7900

Appreciate your help.

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies