Subject: RE: Reference?
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:42:04 -0700

Your very welcome...will be my pleasure!!!!

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 11:41 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: Reference?

Wow!  That is so nice!  Maybe that would be a good thing to say to the
prospective client. :)  I am thinking they may make a call to you and
speak with you directly.  They may just want a small list and that is
it, but not certain.  I will pass on your name and number.  I guess if
you get a call then you will know.  I very much appreciate your help!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 1:31 PM

	Subject: RE: Reference?

	Hi Mike,

	I would be happy to be a reference for you and your company
...and honestly cannot say enough good things and you do make my life
easy and the process seamless..

	Let me know what I can do for....

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 7:55 AM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: Referrence?

	Hi Cyndi.

	We have a company that is looking to switch to our services.
They have requested we send some references of current clients.   I was
wondering if you would be willing to use your company as one of those
clients.  No pressure at all.  Only if you would have the time and feel
comfortable doing that.  I would appreciate it if you could but again,
no worries.  Let me either way.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]